LPMI’s patent pending technology gives you peace of mind in a variety of severe situations. Whether you need a concrete storm shelter from a storm or tornado, a secure place to get away from intruders, or to store your firearms or just want to protect your possessions from fire, theft, and mother nature, LPMI can custom design the right concrete vault for your home or office.
Depending on the size and weight of the concrete vault, LPMI offers both transportable and site erect structures delivered to your home or project site. When considering the purchase of a Lonestar concrete vault or concrete storm shelter, keep in mind that the slab has to be strong enough to support the weight as well as anchor the concrete vault or concrete storm shelter. That being said, it’s best to plan for your cocnrete vault when initially designing your home or office. While new construction is ideal for several reasons, in some cases we can place concrete vaults in existing homes. Feel free to call our sales department for a free phone evaluation.
Reasons to Own a Lonestar Prestress concrete vault:
- Standard concrete vaults have 6” thick, steel reinforced door, solid concrete walls.
- Provides a Two-Hour Fire rating per the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
- UL level 4 bullet resistance
- All concrete vaults are fully customizable in sizes and wall thickness.
- A variety of Fort Knox vault doors are available both in and out-swing through their local Houston Distributor, SWCI, Inc.